Pathways Country Yoga Retreat in South Africa
A life transforming retreat that has been enjoyed by many from all over the world. It reveals deep insights to the practice of yoga. A retreat is held once a month all year round
Country: South Africa
Base Price: $734.00
Available all year
Join this transforming retreat if you desire to transform your life. This experience will teach you the deeper spiritual understanding of yoga. Through a disciplined practice over time, you will become aware of a shift in your ideals and principals. Discover how you are limitless and that through the full understanding and use of universal principals, you will set your mind free from the illusion and enter a life of freedom!
During this retreat, you will learn that a yearning begins for a deeper understanding of your self and the answer to the questions like who you are, where do you come from?, what are you doing in this world?, and where are you going? A yearning is experienced from within to find purpose to our life and a way to fulfill that purpose.
Topics under discussion in the transforming workshops
- Who are you?
- Where did you come from?
- What re you doing here?
- Where are you going to?
- How you are a spirit having a human experience
- The subtle body
- The joint operation of the physical, mental, and emotional faculties
- Understanding the role of mind, body, and emotions
- The science of the mind and emotions
- The conscious, sub conscious, and super conscious mind
- How you are capable of changing your thoughts
- How you are capable of choosing and changing your life
- How are only thoughts that keep you in a limited world
- Scientific techniques to reprogram your thoughts and emotions
- Expanding awareness
- Self study and journal keeping
- Processing of psychic scars
- Coaching techniques and vision board skills
SCHEDULE + ITINERARY
- 06:00 - 07:00 Optional morning sadhana
- 08:00 - 09:00 Yoga class
- 09:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 - 13:00 Transformational workshop
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 - 17:00 Leisure time
- 17:00 - 18:00 Yoga class
- 18:00 - 19:00 Dinner followed by free time
- All meals
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Daily Life Coaching & yoga workshops
- Course material
Pathways Country Yoga Retreat offers luxurious, comfortable accommodation in a very homely environment. Each room can accommodate up to two guests and has either a shared or a private bathroom. The rooms haVe views either to the swimming pool or the three serene dams.
There is a private island and gardens for quiet time or contemplation with an outdoor sun deck to soak in the miraculous beauty of sunrise and sunset. There is also an indoor and outdoor yoga studio, fresh vegetable and fruit gardens, nature walking trails, and an abundance of bird life.
TEACHER + LEADER
Jennifer has been practicing yoga for 19 years and teaching for 16 years. Her passion for yoga began when she healed herself and her life through the use of the scientific techniques. It is Jennifer's intention to share with people these life changing techniques to transform their lives to that of their desire.