Starting Price: Varies depending on package
Available for bookings: 4/1/18-9/30/18
MAKING YOUR RETREAT EASY
We put the whole property at your disposal with the owner on site to make sure that everything runs smoothly.
Le Logis is a large property and the accommodation is generous. Located on the edge of a historic hamlet with vineyards on two sides you are assured peace and tranquility. The courtyard arrangement of the buildings provides an excellent layout for group activities - everyone has their own space but can come together in numerous public areas, both indoors and out.
The heart of the activities is our studio room, whilst outside in the courtyard, there is a quirky pergola bar which is a great meeting/dining place adjacent to the pool and the BBQ. There is extensive terracing around the pool, which is surrounded by walls on nearly 3 sides and is a lovely private sun trap.
7 twin or double guest suites Course Leader/Facilitator Space
Yoga/art/function room 135 m2
￼￼Fully equipped kitchen
Dining room for 20+ covers
We are taking bookings from Easter 2018. 7-night bookings run from Saturday to Saturday. Base price is per night per person based on 15 people for a week.
The facilities of the property as listed above. Catering is not included in the hire price as every retreat has different requirements. There is a fully equipped kitchen and dining room and BBQ at your disposal if you wish to self-cater or we can arrange for a caterer to do it for you. We can also recommend local restaurants. Other services such as pick-ups, excursions and beauty treatments can be arranged on request.
- Suite One (40 m2) is a lovely double/twin room on the ground floor with its own private terrace. There is plenty of room for relaxing, with separate sitting areas as well as an ensuite shower room with WC.
- Suite Two (28 m2) is a pretty double/twin room on the ground floor with its own private terrace. As well as the main bedroom area there is a separate kitchenette and ensuite shower room with WC.
- Suite Three (41 m2) is a charming double/twin room on the first floor which is actually two rooms joined by a connecting arch. One half is the bedroom and ensuite shower room with WC and the other is a living room with an extra double bed. This suite can accommodate 3 people if required.
- Suite Four (36 m2) is a stylish twin room on the first floor which is actually two rooms joined by a connecting arch. One half is the bedroom and the other is a sitting/dressing room with ensuite shower room and WC. An extra single bed can be added if required to accommodate 3 people
- Suite Five (38 m2) is a pretty double/twin room over two floors with an internal staircase. It has its own terrace and entrance from the courtyard into the kitchenette and dining area. Upstairs is the bedroom with ensuite shower room and WC and a sitting area.
- Suite Six (36 m2) is on the first floor of the main house. A large (36 sq m) light and airy double room with a King size bed. Separate dressing area and full ensuite bathroom with both bath and shower and WC. This suite is recommended for the course leader.
- Suite Seven (42 m2) is a spacious twin room on the first floor of the main house. It comprises two interconnecting rooms - a bedroom together with a dressing/ sitting room with ensuite shower and WC.