Mystic Yoga Academy's 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is an intensive and inspirational Yoga immersion the in the Prana Paradise of the heart of Costa Rica. This foundational Yoga training is essential for those wishing to teach Yoga and also for those feeling called to deepen, enrich, and expand their experience of the sacred practice.
- Country: Costa Rica
- Base Price: $5,150.00 (tuition and housing)
- Start Date: 1/21/2018
- End Date: 2/15/2018
- Max Participants: 18
This uniquely holistic and transformational Hatha Vinyasa based Yoga Teacher Training led by Lori Myles-Carullo will be held in the heart of Costa Rica at Mystica Lodge. Each of the three essential modules of the training focuses on a powerful element of the Awakening journey through Yoga: Liberation, Transformation, and Empowered Creation.
Participating in this 200 hour intensive and inspiring course is a life-changing journey of personal growth and development that is invaluable for those inspired to teach or for students seeking to deepen both their practice and understanding of Yoga. This is an in-depth program that has the capacity to bless you personally and professionally far beyond the intensive month of training. Upon completion of the course, you will feel confident in your ability to lead Yoga safely and effectively with heart-felt insight into what the essence of the practice is all about.
Mystic Yoga Academy’s 200 Hour YTT curriculum has been approved and certified by Yoga Alliance and is led by Lori Myles-Carullo, a qualified and inspired instructor (E-RYT 200).
When you participate in this 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program, you will:
- Deepen and expand your practice and understanding of Yoga & meditation
- Gain the tools, hands-on experience, and confidence needed to teach a dynamic Hatha Vinyasa class (Mystic Flow Yoga)
- Develop a greater understanding of the asanas (physical postures) along with their essential benefits and effects
- Learn how to form and evolve a cohesive, well-rounded Yoga class – the process of aligning poses in a way that you can go into progressively deeper poses smoothly and safely
- Gain insight into your own habitual patterns and behaviors and learn the tools and skills needed to transform and evolve – both on + off the mat
- Connect with and strengthen your true voice
- Learn to work with injuries and prenatal students
- Have a basic understanding of Yoga history + philosophy + unitive psychology
- Enhance communication skills
- Teach clearly, poetically, and passionately
- Be trained and attuned to Level I Reiki – a powerful practice of Energy Balancing & Blessing for personal evolution and for use within the Yoga class setting
- Embrace the confidence and teaching tools to teach Yoga
- Develop healthy personal and professional ethics and boundaries in teaching
- Participate in experiential learning, having opportunities throughout the course and at the end of the training to teach (practicum) and be provided with valuable feedback regarding your teaching
Students will receive a Certificate upon course completion and graduation that they can use to share with prospective employers and to apply for insurance as qualified Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT) with Yoga Alliance.
This training, like Yoga itself, is a powerful and transformational experience. It serves as a sacred circle designed for your growth, development, and evolution of consciousness. The time and energy you spend in Mystic Yoga Academy’s 200 hour training is one of the best investments you can make in yourself physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. You will leave with a stronger Yoga and meditation practice and a deeper understanding and lived experience of Yoga as a powerful and healthy way of life.
SCHEDULE & ITINERARY
Sample Daily Itinerary
- 7am - Morning Sadhana (includes meditation, pranayama, gentle Yoga warm-up, and chanting)
- 8am - Breakfast
- 9-10:30am - Morning Lecture (ie. Yogic Philosophy, Essentials of Breath, Asana Study, etc.)
- 10:30-10:45am - Break
- 10:45am- 12:30pm - Hatha Vinyasa Yoga Class
- 12:30pm Lunch
- 1:30-2:30 Free time
- 2:30-4:30 - Afternoon Lecture (ie. Anatomy & Physiology, Ethics of Teaching, Chakra Energetics Study, etc.)
- 4:30-4:45pm - Break
- 4:45-6:30pm - Evening Yoga Practice & Daily Completion
- 7pm - Dinner & Good Night!
- Tuition for the 200 hours of training
- Accommodations at Mystica from January 21 – February 15, 2018 (arrive on January 21st and depart on February 15th)
- Three delicious and nourishing meals per day at Mystica beginning with dinner January 21 and finishing with breakfast on February 15th
Please note: Flights to and from Costa Rica along with transportation to and from Mystica Lodge are NOT included in the price package for the YTT.
Mystica Lodge has 11 accommodations available to you for your stay during the Yoga Teacher Training. There are 6 beautiful main lodge rooms, each with their own private bathrooms and a spectacular view of the majestic Arenal lake and volcano. We have 1 private villa with its own kitchenette, private terrace, and fireplace. There is a 2-bedroom house, each bedroom having its own bathroom. This house has a large kitchen and living space, terraces overlooking the lake and volcano, and an out-door hot tub and shower. Also, our newest accommodations are the 2 jungle cabins, each with its own bathroom and outdoor terrace overlooking the jungle and river.
The accommodations at Mystica are clean, beautiful, and filled with love.
ABOUT THE TEACHER
Lori’s love affair with yoga began twenty-two years ago. As a dancer and a very spiritual being in her essence, the movement, breath, and space that Yoga offered spoke to her soul and ignited a spark that has only gotten stronger and more powerful over the years. It is an honor and a joy for Lori to lead the YTT at magical Mystica.