We are super excited to be featuring posts from our #YTTTribe! You inspire us every damn day!
Fill out the form below, we can't wait to hear your idea.
Why Should You Submit an Article?
- To make an impact. By posting on Yoga Travel Tree you’ll be reaching an audience who appreciates learning from your experiences. Our readers are excited about yoga, health, and wellness and want to learn as much as possible about these and similar topics.
- To reach new readers. With each accepted submission, you’ll begin to develop a following of yoga-loving, kale-eating, outdoor-adventuring, occasional bacon-eating, hippies and yuppies alike. We not only publish posts to our homepage, we also share articles on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and Pinterest communities. Published posts will also be visible throughout the site on the sidebar, through search, and with related posts.
- To achieve professional gains. If you talk about what you know, what you’re interested in and what excites you, you’ll inevitably build contacts, book gigs, and get your name or company out to the right clientele. Just by sharing your love/passion/knowledge for all things wellness, so many doors will open.
What You Need to Know: Submission Requirements
- Yoga Travel Tree is focused on providing great travel resources for yogis, yoga training information for the committed, and business+marketing training from teachers.
- Please compose your submission with Yoga Travel Tree in mind. Original content is required. We will not publish posts that have been previously published or posted anywhere else on the internet, or that you plan on submitting elsewhere. Copyright: Yoga Travel Tree requires that all articles submitted must be original and unpublished. Rights to the article and editorial control will be owned by Yoga Travel Tree.
- We are not interested in SEO-driven submissions. If you work for a content farm or are writing articles for the sole purpose of linking up keywords in an effort to boost SEO or to plug a product or brand name in a post, we are not interested. If your submission or bio references or promotes a business or service that is not in line with our philosophy then we are not interested.
- Articles should range from 500-1500 words, however amazing content will override word count. If you have an extremely compelling idea, please share!
- Be truthful and factual. This kind of goes without saying, but still... While many posts are based on subjective experiences, those that appear to be based in fact need to actually be factual. Crazy, huh?
- Yoga Travel Tree reserves the right to edit any submissions. We have a diverse audience of yoga lovers and we want to make sure all submissions speak to their interests and mentality and fit the voice and theme of our site.
- We love connecting with new contributors! While we have a big voice, Yoga Travel Tree is a very small team. Because of this, sometimes we don't have the opportunity to respond to all submissions, although we do read each one carefully. If your piece has been accepted, you will receive a response within 14 days. If you don't hear back from us within two-weeks of submission, it has been decided that the piece doesn't meet one or more of our publishing criteria and we have passed.
- Please only submit material we haven't reviewed, and one piece at a time. If you didn't hear back within the timeframe, please don't re-submit the same post. You're quite welcome to submit a different post after the 14 days have elapsed.