Busy Entrepreneur (Brooke Roberts) Seeking...
Virtual Assistant + Outreach Coordinator who...
- Loves yoga, travel, study abroad, craft beer/wine, sarcasm
- Is hyper-organized and motivated (Seriously, you get excited about getting shit in order)
- Can help wrangle all the projects and priorities in the Yoga Travel Tree business (and also understand my other businesses as well)
- Excited about sending and answering hundreds of emails
- Will avoid rolling her/his eyes at repetitive tasks (like emailing potential clients)
- Can get all my Google Drive/G Suites properties out of chaos (if you don't know what I'm talking about this isn't the job for you)
- Loves figuring out tech glitches and will always GTS (Google That Shit)
- Experience with SquareSpace, webinar platforms, email marketing (preferably ConvertKit), social media schedulers, Asana and Canva
- Appreciation for branding, marketing funnels, and list building
- Eager to suggest solutions and ideas
- And down for other awesomeness as assigned
Note: This is not an internship. If any of this made you think "what is she even talking about?" then this gig likely isn't for you. I'll definitely be teaching you a lot, but you need to have a handle on a lot of things coming into the position.
You'll be working with me on Yoga Travel Tree primarily.
Requirements: Must be available for a weekly meeting with me during regular business hours.
How to apply: Email your resume and why you will be awesome at this job to brooke at yogatraveltree dot com