Top Picks: Yoga News of the Week
Yoga goes for the gold this Olympics.
Several American Olympians are crediting their success on the slopes to their yoga practice, including gold medalist Jamie Anderson.
Yoga and the Law
the yoga world has seen it's share of lawsuits in the last few years, perhaps culminating with the question: Who exactly owns online yoga?
Amazing Yoga Invention of the Week
Yoga by numbers is the latest (safest, and most inventive) way for beginners to get started with their own practice.
Also in the News
- Yoga to prevent hair loss.
- Yoga and Cannabis: the ideal combo for healing?
- Not exactly yoga news, but kind of. Subway removes “yoga mat” chemical from bread.
- Lululemon goes for the guys with new clothing line.
- Reese Witherspoon and Naomi Watts are yoga besties.
- Yoga takes the gold! Snowboarder Jamie Anderson credits her medal to yoga.
- The Self Magazine SRSLY girls take on Bikram Yoga.
- How to break in your yoga mat.
- Eight unexpected celibriyogis.
- Yoga for stress relief.
- The in's and out's of teaching yoga for a corporation.