Trend Alert: Pop-Up Yoga!
You may have heard of pop-up restaurants that are only in one location for a limited amount of time, well the trend has spread to yoga studios!
Environmentalists and Yogis Unite
Permaculture Design course offered at a November yoga retreat. Learn how to grow your own food sustainably, and perfect your downward dog. How smart is that?
Are you a Yoga Alliance member?
Yoga Alliance has chosen AXA Equitable as it’s Retirement plan provider for over 43,000 members, learn more about the company.
Also in the News
- Yoga to soothe the work-day blues.
- Things to put on the calendar for next year: The Kirtan Fest, Santa Fe
- Yoga for a healthy digestive system.
- 5 hot celebrities that do yoga.
- Competitive Yoga: The 2013 Washington State Yoga Asana Competition
- VIDEO: Men who practice yoga have better sex lives because of inherently sexual positions.
- Yoga for runners pose of the month: post-marathon goodness.
- Lululemon’s founder blames women’s body types for yoga pants failures.
- Detroit gives the world’s largest yoga class a try on December 1st, preregister today:
- If hockey players do yoga there’s no way it’s a girls only club.
- Football players do it too, Calvin Johnson is a devout yogi.
- The best yoga for advanced practitioners.
- Why do gentle yoga?
Blog to Buzz About
Eco Yogini is one of our favorite sites for environmentally friendly yoga resources! You'll find all kinds of good information here, including well thought-out and researched articles on everything from what to do with your extra halloween candy, to recipes for home made yoga mat spray. There's also a handy list of yoga retailers that meet the sustainable needs of the earth. Check it out for some good, clean yoga living tips!