Turning inspiration into action.
Sacklers Museum lets participants practice yoga in the galleries and around the pieces in “Yoga: The Art of Transformation”
Yoga makes guys sexy.
Adam Levine recently won the title of “Sexiest Man Alive,” is yoga the reason?
Feel your best on Turkey Day.
Twists can help with the Thanksgiving bloat
Also in the News
- Tips for Teachers - Try these if your stuck in a rut.
- 15 yoga brands other than lululemon
- Indoor exercise (like yoga) can help outdoor-types fine tune their bodies during winter.
- Classical guitarist livens up a Baltimore yoga class
- Lady Gaga bares it all in an odd video for a style of meditation. (Link is safe, video NSFW)
- Brands like Nike, Lululemon and Under Armour are trying to help make yoga “cool” for guys.
- In Laramie, WY, some folks in the Drug Court are learning the benefits of yoga first hand.
- This week on The Voice, Christina Aguilera brought in a yoga instructor and had her contestants practice self alignment.
- A Yoga Teacher in Pasadena is convicted of sexual battery during “private healing” sessions
Blog to Buzz About
While Yoga Curious is firstly a resource to find sustainable and well-made yoga products, the blog section of the website should not be ignored. The articles are always engaging and insightful, and often they go above and beyond typical blog posts with product reviews and pose breakdowns. Check out both the Yoga Curious main website and the Yoga Blog for some great information and entertainment combined.