Have you ever thought of attending a yoga festival?
These 5 yoga festivals that sound like incredible experiences.
Science blows the mind.
New research shows that yoga actually changes your DNA for the better.
Almost an apology.
Surely he means well, but when Lululemon Founder Chip Wilson sort of apologizes for blaming women's bodies as the reason for defective yoga pants, he doesn't actually address the controversial issue.
Also in the News
- 6 Hot yoga rumors debunked.
- Cycling and yoga and symphonic music, oh my!
- This guy sticks it to Lululemon creator, Chip Wilson by wearing women's yoga pants.
- Everyone should go to India for a wellness vacation.
- Aaaawwww… Babies should do yoga too!
- If you’re in the Port Angeles area of Washington on November 24th, yoga teacher Amelia Andaleon is leading a yoga class to benefit the relief effort for the Philippines after the Typhoon on November 8th.
- One woman's entertaining review of Bikram yoga as “pure torture”.
Blog to Buzz About
When visiting Adam Hocke’s personal website, click on the “blog” tab and tap into a great resource for new yogis and teachers alike. Adam shares funny experiences, anatomical research and knowledge, teacher interviews, music, book reviews and truths to keep in mind while practicing yoga. Needless to say, his blog is well-rounded, and inspirational. We keep an eye out for his latest posts, you should to!