As if we need one more reason to practice yoga, it just might spice up your love life.
Stop Copying Me!
Popular brand Yogitoes is taking legal action against Under Armour (and Lululemon) for breaching it’s Skidless towel patent.
Mind Over Matter
More reasons to make meditation your new years resolution: Harvard study proves physical benefits of meditation.
Also in the News
- Add it to your wish list! This sweet travel yoga mat is basically a non skid blanket made of awesome.
- This high school football team credits yoga for their recent district title win.
- Can yoga help you walk in your stilettos? Yamuna Zake says yes.
- Yoga through the eyes of the one dude in your class: What guys think during yoga.
- How much wackier can yoga get?
- People are more excited than ever to buy fitness clothing. Are yoga pants the new jeans?
- Book Review: ‘The Yoga Store Murder: The Shocking True Account of the Lululemon Athletica Killing’ by Dan Morse
- Yoga may slow the progression of dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- H&M plans to launch it’s new athletic line on January 2nd. Check out the yoga wear!
- Vanity Fair does a nice job of summarizing the Bikram Choudhury lawsuits.
- NYC welcomes it’s first nude yoga studio: Bold Naked Yoga
- A practical packing list for a gal’s next yoga retreat.
Blog to Buzz About
Sometimes it's nice to just look at sweet photos of people doing yoga. While it's not your typical blog, with advice, tips and text, Yoga Inspiration does it's job. A pin-board like collection of motivational photos, quotes, illustrations and more, YI can take you from the couch to the mat in seconds flat.