OM ALL ABOUT IT! - December 20, 2013
Feeling a little wound up lately? De-stress with yoga during the holiday season.
A perfect holiday vacation
This resort outside of Banff in the Canadian Rockies offers a unique combination for your winter holiday vacation: yoga and skiing.
Happy birthday BKS Iyengar!
The yoga guru, entrepreneur, and founder of Iyengar yoga turned 95 this week.
Also in the News
- Surf and Yoga Retreat opens in Australia
- Mixed-gender naked yoga classes are becoming all the rage
- A yoga studio once used by Russell Brand has shut down without refunding membership fees.
- Face yoga can help you keep your youthful looks without extreme measures
- Bust the belly bloat with these 5 poses
- How yoga can be used to develop gratitude
- Beer and yoga?! Where do we sign up?
- Feeling down this holiday season? Yoga nidra can help!
- Pro athletes use yoga to recover from their busy schedules
- The transformative power of yoga
- Christina Aguilera says yoga helped her slim down
- Best yoga poses for basketball players
- Keep things moving during the holidays with yoga for digestion
Blog to Buzz About
Eat Simple Love Yoga is a great place to find interesting articles that cover a broad spectrum of health related topics. Meg writes about everything from food recipes, to articles debunking current topical debates like the connection to vaccines and autism. She does a fantastic job of keeping health issues relevant and interesting, while also helping to spark important conversations about the future welfare of our earth. If you like brain vegetables, this blogs for you!