Top Picks: Yoga News of the Week
Anusara yoga creator, John Friend, has announced a new type of hatha yoga in hopes to return to the yoga community after unsavory allegations in 2012.
The money is in the mat.
20 Million americans are practicing yoga, and it's become a $27 billion industry in the United States.
Strike a pose
A new type of yoga is sweeping across the UK and making it's way across the pond: Voga. Meaning yoga combined with Vogueing.
Also in the News
- Yoga is great for your kiddos.
- Drunk Fails vs. Yoga Poses
- Just what every man needs…
- Nervous about yoga class? Maybe at-home yoga is right for you.
- A visual history of yoga.
- Worlds largest indoor yoga class attempted in Detroit’s Ford Field.
- Getting started as a yoga teacher.
In Case You Missed it