[wp_ad_camp_1] Today we're launching "Off the Mat," our first in, what I hope is, a long series of empowering interviews with yogis around the globe who are building their practice, pursuing a career, and sharing their gifts with others.
I was lucky enough to visit with the soulful Allison English of Yoga by Allison who I first met at the 2013 Telluride Yoga Festival in Colorado. She was leading a workshop about the healing power of yoga and it was my first foray into the world of Forrest Yoga. She was so incredibly inspiring that I thought she'd make a perfect first guest on Yoga Travel Tree TV.
Here is some of what we cover:
- Why she started yoga and how it healed her back
- How she went from Engineering to Anthropology to Yoga
- The real story behind Forrest Yoga and why it's so intense
- How she built her yoga career
- Her top three tactics for starting your yoga teaching career
Resources from the Interview:
Ana Forrest Yoga - www.forrestyoga.com
The Four Agreements (affiliate)
Follow Allison around the web:
Interested in launching a business with soul? Learn more about my Business Academy and sign up to be the first to know when enrollment opens.