ANNOUNCEMENT: Share Your Yoga Retreats & Teacher Trainings with the World!
The Yoga Travel Tree Directory is BACK!
We’re officially opening up the Yoga Travel Tree directory allowing you to share your amazing yoga retreats, yoga teacher trainings, and yoga venues with our travel-loving community!
We know first-hand how hard it is to get the word out about your yoga trips. And we also know how crazy expensive it can be to advertise on yoga portals and directories, buy Facebook and Google advertising, and get PR mentions.
This is why we’ve created three affordable listing packages for any yoga business at any stage of development to help promote your yoga experiences.
Seriously. Your local coffee shop likely gets more of your cash each month than the price of our listing packages. ;)
Here’s what we offer:
- 1 Yoga Listing - $3/month (yep…3 bucks)
- 3 Yoga Listing - $6/month
- 6 Yoga Listings - $9/month
See I told you this was crazy affordable. We got you covered! However, these rates won’t last forever! Lock in these rates forever!
But you might be wondering why we’re re-launching our directory if we offer a few retreats of our own.
Why re-launch our directory?
We love our yoga adventures. They are near and dear to our hearts created with an adventurous spirit. But we also know that our adventure-focused style of travel, our departure dates, and our chosen destinations aren’t for everyone. And that’s okay.
We started Yoga Travel Tree a little over two years ago with one singular mission:
Connect travel-loving yogis with meaningful yoga experiences around the world.
So that’s what we want to do. Thousands of yogis visit our site every day, but many of them are looking for the retreats and trainings that we just don’t or can’t offer.
[bctt tweet="Mission: Connect yogis with meaningful #yoga experiences around the world. Learn how:"]
We get emails every single day from yogis looking for a specific type of retreat or teacher training experience. Here’s what they ask:
- Do you have any retreats in April? I have time off from work then.
- I’ve always wanted to go on a retreat to Greece. Do you offer that?
- I have unexpected vacation time coming up next week. Can you help me find a retreat to Hawaii for these dates?!
- Do you know of any 300 hour yoga teacher trainings in Italy?
- I’m looking to host my own retreat. Do you know any great venues in Bali that work with small yoga groups?
By opening up our site to you and sharing your awesome yoga experiences, we can serve our community even more and ultimately help more people travel the world and enjoy yoga. Win, win, win!
Our new yoga directory is pretty damn sexy (if you ask me! - I’m only a little biased ;)! Here are just a few of the awesome features...
- Vibrant, responsive design: Your listings become more engaging and eye-catching on any device.
- Simple Search Function: Search by type of yoga experience, destination, and/or time of year. Let our search engine do the rest.
- Direct Contact with Inquiring Yogis: Our community can contact you directly via email or by the contact form on each listing. We don’t hold them like some sites.
- Affordable Monthly Pricing: Cancel any time and share all your yoga retreats and trainings.
- Exclusive Business of Yoga Training: We’ve worked with hundreds of yogis and dozens of yoga businesses over the past 2 years (not to mention my decade of experience before starting Yoga Travel Tree). We’ve learned a lot and we want to help you have the most kick ass yoga business of your dreams.
2016 is going to be the year of travel for me and I hope it is for you too! Let’s work together to connect you with the yogis out there looking for exactly what you offer.
The process is simple. Here’s how it works:
- Select Your Package
- Sign-in (or Create An Account) and add your first yoga listing
- Preview your listing
- Submit for review (this takes 1-2 business days)
- Your listing will go live!
- You’ll be automatically billed monthly (and you can cancel inside your account at any time)
- Come back to your account to add more listings as you’d like (if applicable)
That’s it. Easy as pie.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! We’d love to hear from you!