Our Yoga Retreat to Bali is Unlike Any Other
When you attend a Yoga Travel Tree Yoga Adventure, you're not just going to go on another touristy, dull, and ho-hum vacation. You're going to have the experience of a lifetime. We take pride in the fact that our retreats are unique, eventful opportunities for travelers to explore the world, see and do things they would never be able to do if traveling on their own. Here are 5 things you'll do with us in Bali that you won't see on any other yoga retreat, we downright promise.
1. We Actually Travel We're called Yoga Travel Tree for a reason people! Who wants to go half way around the world and only see a few rooms in a resort? Not us, and not the adventure-seekers we bring along. During our Bali Yoga Adventure we'll travel and stay in five (yep, FIVE) different cities and towns around the Island, giving you the deepest experience possible.
2. Kintamani and a Volcano Hike On day four of our trip, we'll take you to the lush village of Kintamani, where you can soak in hot springs, check out the tiny village, view the Gunung Batur region of the island, and hike to the top of an active volcano: Mount Batur.
3. Take a Balinese Cooking Class in Ubud Not only do we visit the yoga capital of the island, but you get the unique experience of learning the in's and out's of Balinese cuisine from a local chef AND a guided tour of a local marketplace.
4. Seva (Volunteer) Opportunities We believe in giving back to the communities that provide us with rich, cultural experiences and Bali is no exception. While in Ubud, we'll volunteer with Yayasan Widya Guna, an educational center for underprivileged children.
5. A Community of Friends We keep our Yoga Retreats small. With a maximum of 15 yogis, you're sure to get all of the instruction you need during yoga classes, and all of the attention you should get during the rest of the trip. This small group size allows you to form strong, lasting bonds with your fellow travelers so you depart for home with lifelong friends.