Let's be honest. What's the point of a yoga retreat?
1. You will most certainly not visit a new and exciting place.
2. You won’t get an opportunity to try the flavorful cuisine of this new place.
3. You aren’t going to meet anyone new, or make any friends that might last a lifetime.
4. You are going to be practicing yoga every waking minute of the day, so don’t bother packing a camera, journal or hiking shoes because the only sight you'll see is your toes.
5. The lifestyles of these regions are completely uneventful.
6. The locals won’t embrace you, care for you, or make sure you’ll have a good time.
7. This is not going to be a life changing experience, so you might as well look elsewhere for that.
8. And it definitely won't open your mind towards becoming more adventurous...
...Who would want any of that??
Like what you saw? All of this images in this article are from Yoga Travel Tree's 2015 Bali Yoga Adventure. Come along for the next ride, we'll save you a seat!